The Liberators Association
The MMS Best school in Hosur Alumni Association was formally launched in the year 2005 with an aim of encouraging the former students of MMS to serve as a link between MMS, associated organizations and members of the alumni.
Initially, membership of the Association was open only to students who completed X Standard at MMS. But this criteria has since been ratified to include anyone who studied at MMS and left before completing X standard.
Services - Best school in hosur
The Association provides a platform and space for interaction among all the members and stakeholders. The members can avail services like
- Update information on further studies that they can take up
- Events organized by the association through a web page.
- Regular newsletter
- Annual Magazine
Members of the MMS Alumni Association are eligible to access all the Alumni Services freely. Each state will have a separate chapter of MMS Alumni. Therefore, All the registered members of the respective state would elect a state representative who will be the link between MMS and Alumni for one year.
MMS Alumni Association has a central office at the school campus. All former students are requested to fill the attached formats and send it to school once each year.
- To support and promote the interests of alumni and the School community with a view to enabling and strengthening the bonds between MMS Best school in hosur and its alumni community and thereby creating personal links with all the members of the association.
- Provides the alumni services by fostering the values of fraternity and mutual collaboration among the present and out gone students of MMS
Alsokeep alumni informed and maintain good communications between alumni and MMS. Encourage meaningful alumni involvement with MMS, all the programs of MMS Best school in hosur.
- Similarly, to provide leadership as a support group both within the community and at MMS for mutual development and benefit.
- Finally, Seeks support for the passed out students so as to provide any financial and non-financial support readily available for the deserving students on time.
Goals in MMS Best school in hosur
The Liberators Association should promote strong communication and tight cooperation among MMS graduates, present students, teaching community and staff of MMS. The goals of the alumni association are
- Continues to develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship between MMS and its alumni.
- Offers the passed out students and others who left MMS, a focal point of support and coordination for their future livelihood opportunities.
- Promotes awareness of alumni achievements and accomplishments among all alumni, present students, MMS staff and all stakeholders.
- creates a network of MMS alumni and all stakeholders in the field of policy making for continuous support towards development.
A noteworthy milestone is that Alumni of MMS has started an endowment fund called “LEI BROUNS ENDOWMENT FUND FOR EDUCATION”.
This initiative has now resulted in starting RupeeKind Club and RupeeKind Insurance. The members of the Rupeekind club contribute to the fund @ Rs.1/- per hour, per day or per week.
This contribution is deposited in a long term deposit and the proceeds are used to help the students in need to continue their education.
@ Copyrights MMS | Designed by